Monday, August 1, 2011

365 days of pictures day 68 surprise lily

God always has a way to bless me in every single way.  I was wondering what I was going to do my picture today about, when down at my parents this beautiful surprise lily (naked lady is another name).

So this became my subject for today, little did I know that once I looked at the pic there were ants all over it. (I can't seem to take flower pics without getting some sort of critter in it.

these flowers I took a pic of them in 05 and entered into the state fair, I won 3rd over all place...I was so in awe.  I have a pretty blue ribbon and a $10 check ( I never cashed it)  stuck in the box with the picture.

I love taking nature pics.


Blessings
Rainbow

PS Make sure you are checking on your neighbors and keeping your pets with lots of water if you are in the heat wave...which btw today was 112....July broke records since the 30's today broke the all time record since 1887 that is 124 years OUCH!! tomorrow 113 Wed 114..the meteorologist has been doing weather here in Tulsa + 35 years and said he's never seen over 107-109  WOW.   PLEASE HELP US PRAY FOR COOLER WEATHER AND RAIN!!!!  30 days now of 105+ and 91 days of over 95+
we are under strict burn bans, no charcoaling, no outside cooking on open fire, no burning, and now for the big one...no grilling unless its on cement and has access to a hose...thank GOD mine grill is on cement and water in hands reach.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flower even with the extra guests. Your flowers are all so inviting. THANKS FOR SHARING and thanks so much for your suggestions on how to post Photos, I am still trying and you will be the second to know when I get it done. THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS. It will not be long til Saturday, LUCK and LOVE TO YOU BOTH.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8