Friday, August 5, 2011

365 days of pictures day 71 Caz n mommie

Caz n me watching tv he is really interested in whatever is on the tv.  Probably a kitty or doggie commercial.

He loves his mommy and the feeling is very mutual, he sits on my lap and pepper girl sits on my right side they are so jealous of each other.

My pets are like my kids and anybody who messes with them better watch out.




Hope everybody has a great weekend and that you are staying cool if you are in the heatwave.

Blessings
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. Great picture of you and Caz Gina!
    I bet you ae so excited!
    May the Lord Bless
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. GLAD BOB IS WITH YOU NOW AND FOREVER. Hope Bob and Caz are good buddies by now. Jerry had JR when we got married and it took some time for him to accept me, but I'm still here. HA HA

    Have the best weekend ever, with lots of photos!
    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8