Tuesday, August 2, 2011

365 days of pictures day 69 (Grasshopper)

so on my  journey to try to figure out what I am going to blog about....this brightly colored Locust or Grass hopper (I guess it depends where you are from) flew right onto the chair ...looks like it is posing for the picture.

Down at my parents, I have seen Locust/Grasshoppers, cicada's (this is what I knew where locust) katydids and lots n lots of butterflies.




hope everybody is doing great and surviving the heat  we are setting all kind of records  example today was the first time since 1954 that it hit 113 OUCH

Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Have missed not being around. I wanted to drop in and say hello!
    Love the grasshopper does look like it is posing. I should know something more tomorrow. Needing lots and lots of prayers. So much to still do. Feelign so over whelmed. But God is good.
    Hugs and prayers to you and Bob!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8