Sunday, June 26, 2022

Tuesday 4: Coffee and Tea

 


 

Coffee & Tea


 











 Hello! Glad you are back for more of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4..                                If you knew Toni you would know that coffee was one of her                                      great pleasures in life.  So friends, let's talk about those two                                   popular drinks tea and coffee. Okay?  Let's go....

1. What is/are your favorite coffee? (brand or flavor)                                        If you are a tea lover, which tea is the best for you?

Lipton for me (iced preferably, but on occasion I do like hot tea).                             If I do drink coffee it is Folgers (Folgers in your cup)

2.  How do you take your coffee or tea?                                                        Sugar, cream , flavoring?

Sugar, creamer for coffee.   iced tea I like sweet tea with oranges in it,                       as it brings out the natural orange flavoring

3. Do you go out for coffee/tea with friends?                                                        Ever enjoy a real tea room or a  tea party?

I would love to go out with coffee/tea with friends, seems everybody                     is too busy now days to get together unless its with the women from             church.   I have never been to a real tea room or party, however                        I think it would be fantastic to go and be able to wear the fancy                               dresses, and hats.

4. If you could design a coffee shop or even a coffee/tea                                            station in your home, what would it be like?

I just use my coffee pot, I just recently bought a tea maker                                      (it works great) however there is something about still making                                it on the stove.  I am a plain jane type person so a few coffee cups                            nothing fancy would be just fine with me.




Just click the link here if you want to JOIN Coffee and Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8