Sunday, June 26, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 



 







Thankful Thursday is always one of my favorite days, however I give thanks for things daily.


Today I am thankful for

A/C in this heat wave we are having the heat index at 2:35 pm cdt is 110 

Salvation

Unconditional love of my heavenly father

The love my animals give me, they have kept me from going completly insane

Friends

Family

Food

Dependable transportation

The women at church that we get together with on a monthly basis, I just love the fellowship

Bible Journaling is going great :)

Prayers being answered


PLEASE join me in prayer for the following

OUR COUNTRY 

Cooler temps

my upcoming shoulder replacement (June 30) 

Hospital stay (24 hrs. post-surgery) (I enjoy my own bed)

safe travels too and from for surgery, that I can get some sleep next Wed 

my brother who is facing (possible) knee surgery, they are trying to find why he still has drop foot 

One of my friends who is dealing with some personal things 


Thank you for agreeing in prayer with me.

Joshua 1:99 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8