Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Saying Goodbye

 

saying good bye












Today my cousins and I said our goodbyes to our uncle and *the one in flowers and taller boy in back* dad      He was a proud veteran.   It's not goodbye it is I will see you later when we get to heaven

Uncle Roy was the missing link, the chain is completed as he is reunited with his parents, siblings (his twin, my dad) and his beautiful wife of 67 years.   This has me hard, as it hit close to home being my dad's twin.   Although, he is not with us here on earth I truly know he will be watching over all of us.   Me I will be double protected   my dad has always been my guardian angel so now I have 2.

The military honor part was very emotional as Gary was also a veteran.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8