Sunday, June 26, 2022

Thankful Thursday and photos

 






Today I am thankful for my Salvation
the faithfulness of my heavenly father
a/c in the hot weather
being able to learn bible journaling
bills paid
dependable transportation
food in the cabinets/fridge
friends 
family
That my trailer didn't get blown over *wed morning* in the storm, it was moving, my pictures fell off the wall

please keep in prayer:
we are do for 1 to 5" of rain on top of the 3" since Monday we are at flood stage on the rivers again
my cousins who lost their dad May 23, they lost their mom March 9 this is alot to take on much less both parents within 3 months
my upcoming shoulder replacement (june 30)  
our country 



what a beautiful sunrise for this morning
This blue heron found the shade to be the place to be with it being 95 outside
I just love this bridge and the heron was still not bothered by me taking its picture
Even the geese and ducks were taking part of the shade, with one lonely swimmer
 








Thursday, June 09Isaiah 56:55 to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will endure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8