Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Sunday Findings

 

Sunday Findings

the red clover is so pretty it is just now starting to bloom.
even dandelions make for a pretty picture, oh how I loved blowing these as a kid.
The black eyed Susans are starting to bloom out these are one of my favorite flowers. 
Fleabane daisies aren't they just the cutest little things you have ever seen.     I love any flowers related to daisies they are truly my favorites.
This is a wild carrot they are in full bloom we call them Queen Anne's lace.  

All these beauties are growing in the yard what a beautiful finding today

last but not least.   I love old Glory (no it isn't on the ground) I fastened it to my 7" shepherd's hook it is about 2 foot off the ground.   The old lantern is from WW11.   The reason my flag got fastened to the hook, the flag holder got ripped off from where it was nailed during one of the windstorms and the pole severally got bent.   


 






what do you find in God's beauty?  


Sunday, June 05

Job 19:2525 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8