Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One more term

Boy, oh boy I was so upset I literally started biting my nails.  But the kicker was how they announced who had won when 10 states (including CA) the poles hadn't even closed yet...wtheck?   then 80,000+ votes didn't get counted?
I even heard that some of the military "were not allowed" to vote this time

All that I can say is our country regardless of who is in office NEEDS MAJOR PRAYER I have had my gospel music playing all day to keep me in check and I am very proud to live in the GREATEST NATION on the EARTH!!!

God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above;

From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam,
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.

Hope everybody has a great Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8