Thursday, November 15, 2012

hodgepodge 101



YAYY I finally got on the internet :)  ...Every Wed Joyce over here http://joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com/ does a really cool hop...you should stop by and see her,  I love reading everybody's blog, but sometimes due to unreliable internet I can't always get back to you right away

Welcome to this week's edition of the Wednesday Hodgepodge.  We're into a new century here so to speak as we've just completed Volume 100.  This is a friendly group and everyone's welcome to play along.  

Last time we played I asked for your favorite and least favorite thing about the Hodgepodge.  A few people said they felt if they weren't in the top 15 to link up they didn't get as many visitors as those who linked up early.  I just want to encourage everyone who has the time to stop back by the Hodgepodge later in the day or week to say hi to bloggers further down the list.  Everyone wants to feel like they're part of the neighborhood!  

I try my best to eventually get around to everyone, but I do know I dropped the ball on Volume 100 due to the hurricane and our lengthy power outage.   

Okay, here are my answers to this week's questions-
 
1.  What rule of life should never be broken?
I agree with Joyce of " The Golden Rule"  but I also feel that "honour thy parents" should \
never be broken,  my heart is very saddened now days the way kids treat their parents

2. What's your favorite family recipe? 
I would have to say potato soup...nothing compares to homeade potato soup
 
3. Is the media manipulative?
sometimes I feel they can be, but then if I get tired of it...click goes off the tv, radio, etc

4. are you a fan of the Bond films?  If so, who's your favorite Bond?
I do happen to like Bond...I think the best one was Roger Moore

5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
that I am not real or genuine

6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?
Disney Land....I live 5 minutes from it and haven't made it there yet..

7. Where's your favorite tree? 
was in my parents yard...it was 2 giant black jack oaks that had grown together to form a 
gigormous tree .....the ice storm of 2007 killed it so last spring 2011 they had to have it 
taken down as fear of falling on houses :( it was est of being over 100 yrs old 

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
in the world we live in, seems nobody is real anylonger...people who think they are
your friends, turn around and stab you in the back, then if that isn't enough they
turn the knife side to side to make it that much worse...
just because I happen to have a tender, caring heart, does not mean everybody
has the right to trudge all over me.  Thank you to all of my friends on the blogger world
who are always here for me....you guys rock!!!!

 

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8