Friday, November 2, 2012

Five Question Friday


http://ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com
this is still a fairly new hop for me but really do like it

1. What terrifies you the most?
snakes, those things scare the *not literally* pants off of me

2. Favorite fall/winter drink?
I love warm apple cider

3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views?
well I am not married but Gilligan and I agree on alot of the same views

4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good?
I am reading "life is short but wide, it is in 1800 about a small town in
OK about how white people always looked down on Negros (I am not prejudice in anyway just the book is very interesting...and since I am from OK

5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not?
NO its too cold!!! however the snow is amazing to wake up to on Christmas Morning...it is almost like God covers the ground with purity so that we can
all celebrate Christ's birthday and make it even more special

2 comments:

  1. maryanne,
    i agree, what good answers from a wonderful woman. please keep up the great blogging and enjoy reading them all.
    btw ... i love ur background :)

    ((((((( maryann ))))))) kisses Mmmmmmmm
    yours, gillian ily vvvvm

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8