Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family Issues

Hello to all of my friends n family I would like to ask all of you to
remember to say a prayer.  My niece whom I love very much
goes from a bad situation to a worse one.  She was beaten very badly on
Friday night, there was alcohol involved and she was arrested for
public intoxication.  This is sad because she has a 2 1/2 yr old adorable little boy

We are hoping she hasn't turned to drugs, but do know there is a bad alcohol
problem.  I have told the family the only thing we can do is pray and pray
hard.  SO this is why I am turning to my friends n family here.

Please also keep in your prayers that sometime here in the very near future
that I get some reliable internet.  :)  that is the reason I have not posted on the blog.

Thank you all

Gilligan will be here soon!! so pray for his arrival



4 comments:

  1. Will be praying for your dear niece, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying daily for you all I am so sorry to know you are facing this sad event in her life & her sons life. if you need a friend I am here for you lady e-mail me janicewallick@hotmail.com and we will pray together there is power in prayer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to gear about your niece, I will put her on my prayer list, hopefully she will get back on the right track and focus on her little one.
    One of my brothers took the wrong path for many years and , unfortunately, my mother enabled him until the day she passed. He is now clean but it took took a long time.
    Take care,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats bad news!!!! well for every action and decision in life there are consequences, nevertheless everyone deserve chances to make it right...my prayers goes out to her and hope everything goes well for her kid,, in the name of Jesus!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8