Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Hodgepodge of Thanksgiving Vol 102

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
 Joyce over at from this side of the pond does
a really nice blog hop, you should hop on over and join in on the fun






1. Turkey-love it or leave it? White meat or dark?  What's your favorite thing to make using leftover turkey?
I love turkey, either is ok :) as long as the turkey is moist its all that matters
turkey salad 

2. Gotta burn off all those carbs the day after a holiday feast so which would you rather do-run a 10K or climb a mountain?
oh definitely climb a mountain

3. Do you feel like social networking has made your relationships better or worse?  Explain.
being, that I am away from my friends, family it is great, as this is how I stay in touch with them all ;)

4. How do you find and express gratitude for the hard things in your life?
We have all seen hard times, but I am very thankful to have a decent job
even if I do have to deal with stress, I do realize there are alot of people out
there who would love to even have a job

5. In the US the day after Thanksgiving has been dubbed 'Black Friday'.  Is most of your holiday shopping done live and in person or is done more through the magic of the Internet? How do you feel about stores opening at midnight on Thanksgiving?  Will you be out amongst the masses on Friday?
I do most of my shopping in person, but will NOT be amongst the Black Friday
crowd working retail most of my life....it is so over-rated!!! and yes people
who work retail are seemed to be as non-essential and yes camping out already!! gez that is the most ridiculous thing I have seen....The stores opening at midnight
NO!!! and in my own opinion those working at Wal-Mart if you walk out  you will get a BIG thumbs ^ from me!!!  it is time to bring back the morals of our country.

6. Speaking of the color black-which black item in your wardrobe would you say is your favorite?
Has to be my lil black dress ;) I think we all have that special black dress 

7. What do you appreciate about your life today?   
That I still have my health, a great & caring family  (since we are apart this
year, I can't wait for the Thanksgiving video call ...Thank God for electronics)

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
With the sacrifice of his peace offerings for Thanksgiving he shall bring
his offering with loaves of leavened bread   Leviticus 7:13


3 comments:

  1. I completely agree that people camping out for a sale is ridiculous!

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving and I wish you solid connections and a loving video call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to thank the blogging community for bringing everyone closer together. I hear from so many wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8