Friday, November 2, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Blog hope week 86

Photobucket


Each week, Hiliary  plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Beckey from really, really, real housewives  - she came up with the last two statements
Hiliary would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. Growing up _____
2. Wouldn’t ____ be wonderful?
3. If I hadn’t _____, then I never would have _____.
4. When I _____, I like to _____.

My Answers:
1. Growing up 
in the country puts more respect into a person
2. Wouldn’t more sleep  in a day be wonderful?
3. If I hadn’t ,  never have gone onto chat then I never would have met Gilligan
4. When I get home from work   I like to take my shoes off, then hit the tub
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…
This is a Blog Hop!

5 comments:

  1. #2 and #4 are right up my alley. I'd love to be able to get more sleep during the week. And the tub is my favorite relaxing place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tub ahhh. wishing you a relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tub ahhh. wishing you a relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maryanne... your answers are sweet and love the #3 one in particular. having met you 3 times... all i can say is...it was and still is wonderful beyond measure. from chat, phone and spending time with you has been and still is remarkable. thank you for giving me that honor and keep up the sweet blogging!

    (((((((maryanne))))))) huggersss always
    gillian...ily vvvvm #2 sure comes in a cool second. love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8