Wednesday, October 24, 2012

lavender beauty

while out at the water this afternoon
I found this amazing beauty
saying, please take a pic.

weather is perfect for pictures it
was overcast so the sun didnt blast my pic out,  however, see the person in background?  she has a coat on and shorts, I did that over the weekend
not!!! it is so cold by the water my
goose bumps, had goose bumps
being this is the first fall I have been out here, I learned the hard way!!!
dress warm (lol) seems weird being cold at 65 & 70 because in OK where I am from, that is (Warm) but then OK doesnt have the beach wind.
Now, they say the Santa Anna winds are gonna be here and be even colder oh gez all of my warm clothes are still in OK in the storage shed...please God
do not let it get too cold, as I am unprepared for the cold.

Gilligan and I will be together again very soon!!!

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8