Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I SPY SELF PORTRAIT


PhotobucketI Spy - Self Portrait

its that time of week again for I SPY if you haven't stopped by
you really should, this is a really fun photo meme
and her partner in crime dazees crazy daze  each week they give us
categories and you shoot the pics ;) how fun is that?
What do you see through your lens?  it doesn't matter if you use
your cell phone or what camera, so come and have some fun
next weeks categories are Halloween and your Choice

SELF PORTRAIT
this is what I look like after
coming home from work,
I have changed my clothes into
comfy clothes ;)



CHOICE:






the mountains look like they are holding up the clouds
this is part of the san bernadino mts 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh after work, you look happy for it to be over! LOL... love the nature shot too:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8