Friday, October 26, 2012

Five Question Friday

Today I am linking up with Arlene http://ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com
this is my first time here it looks fun :)




1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
Since I do not have kids (only the fur babies) and not married
I always am the one to take them out

2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?
I do watch the World Series regardless, but have you ever wondered why
it is called the world series (when it is only the us playing?)
3. What is the best compliment you have received?
Being asked I am in the health care profession since I am such a caring person
and I am very patient.

4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?
no because I have no kids and my doggies would hate me if I dressed
them up for trick or treating hehe

5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?
I have lots of favorites...but I would say my all time favorite bible verse
is  Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint"
Why is it my favorite?  as my love for the American Bald Eagle we should all
mount with those mighty wings!!! and also, when we see the Lord face to face we shall run to him and not walk as we will not faint when we see his everlasting beauty.

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8