Friday, October 26, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop -week 85

Photobucket

It's time for Hilary's fun fill in over at feeling beachy
this is a fun hop, so why not come on over and join in on the fun


Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at  feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Irene from Me, Myself and Irene (she came up with the last two statements)
Hilary  would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1.  My legs are my favorite feature
2. Thinking about Gilligan makes me very happy
3. It’s been a long time since we have been together
4. I just don’t understand mean and ruthless people

4 comments:

  1. I used to think my feet were good however now they are just old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to #4 what the heck huh? Wishing you a blessed weekend :]
    ~Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet friend, enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8