Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop - Week 83

Photobucket


Each week, Hilary will  plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Janice from Janice’s Footsteps - she came up with the last two statements
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. Given the choice of ___ or ___ for ___ I’d pick ___
2. If you told me ____ I would never have believed you
3. The last time I cooked_______it came out_______.
4. My favorite color is ___
.
My Answers:
1. Given the choice of
 a car  or an SUV  for  I’d pick the suv
2. If you told me that I would be living in So. CA  I would never have believed you
3. The last time I cooked home-made stew   it came out the best I have ever made
4. My favorite color is PURPLE

6 comments:

  1. I loved my SUV, all but the gas bill :P. I drive a sedan now, which is very economical, but I miss my SUV.

    I make stew in the crock pot, it's one of my favorite comfort foods.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on making stew this weekend we finally got chilly here in Northern Cali. I now have a car but miss the SUV I get why you choose it ;]
    I am Janice from Rockin My Journey aka Janice's footsteps I just changed my blog name, so hop on over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be all about my SUV. Now I prefer a car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be all about my SUV. Now I prefer a car.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8