Saturday, January 5, 2013

why?

this is the sunrise out my window this am too beautiful not to share.

now, why is it that my heart is like a string to those who are around me?
those that I am closet too, think I am of a puppet.  which is not true at all
I have feelings you see, the same as you.  The things you have done to me, I would never do to you.
I am much more compassionate about peoples feelings than this.  I was hoping
with a new year came better things, but it has been worse.  I want to go away
and disappear, nobody would miss me, maybe they wouldn't even notice I am gone.  My heart has been ripped out of my  chest far too many times and it will never happen again.  I may not be around to post on here for a while, but I will post to let you know I am ok, as my blogging friends are important to me
I just need to get away from reality for a bit, and look to the future, whatever
that may bring.  please keep me in your prayers, as I am facing some hard turmoil
once again.  Satan just keeps digging his hands in my back deeper and deeper while I am whits end....I have prayed, and prayed some more but satan isn't going to win!!! I am a fighter and I am tough.

love n hugs to you all

3 comments:

  1. Covering you in prayers. Kick satan back to hell, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart breaks as I read your post. I have no idea what is going on. But know I am praying the Lords blessing and strength and guidiance upon you. Please know you are loved and that you are valued. You will be missed if I dnt see your post I will know the Lord is holding you tightly in His loving arms until you can share the beauty around you once again. I love the picture of the sunrise you view out your window. May the Lord give you a new sunrise everyday and a smile to know you are His. Love you my friend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE KNOW I CARE AND IF ANYTHING AT AL I CAN DO TO HELP PLEASE E-MAIL ME HERE janicewallick@hotmail.com
    from there I can get your # and we can talk girl it is a tough road but you do not need to go at it alone I will be by your side ^,^ lift your eyes to the Lord and cry out for Him to guide you He does hear our needs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8