Thursday, January 31, 2013

Still alive

howdy fine friends/family
just letting you know I am still alive n kicking.
so here is the scoop,
last week I got sick with bronchitis thankfully I know the symptoms and off to the dr, get zpack fell better ;)
Friday I was so blessed (not) to get that stomach virus going around it is vicous with a capital V one minute you are fine the next you feel like your dying.  Thankfully it only lasted 36 hrs vs 12 days.   From being so sick, I re-injured my left shoulder (I know have some very bad strained muscles/tendons in the left shoulder and a couple torn)  the only good thing is that is not my writing hand.
Went to the park today after work since it was 80 outside and this beautiful wood duck was posing for me.
Things otherwise are going great, went to the dr today and have lost almost 3 pnds since the 1st of Jan ;) but being sick is a hard way to do it.
Hope everybody's Friday is super great.
Blessings

Psalm 37:4  Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8