Sunday, January 13, 2013

lavender beauty

I actually took this before Christmas, but with everything going on
I totally forgot all about it :(
anyway they are Christmas ornaments from Wal-Mart .97 each
All of you know how I love purple so when I find purple things
I have to get my camera out.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend, and you watched lots of
football :) and that your team(s) won, all but one of mine did.

Things are looking up each and every day and it is so nice to be on the topside now instead of always on the down side.
Thank you Lord for keeping me on your side and not letting satan win this battle as much as he kept fighting...you had the upper hand.
Also, Lord thank you for keeping your hand on my shoulder and the other one over my mouth!!!


Psalm 23

King James Version (KJV)
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

2 comments:

  1. Love both ornaments. My favorite natural is the purple shoe!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8