Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My great niece n nephew

 this is Justin my great nephew he is 2 1/2 some of you
may remember on my other blog when I posted
him as a new born, my how time has flown.

I haven't seen him since he was 3 days old, my niece thought the family didn't need to be in his life, then moved to AZ for a year and when they came back, not long after I moved to CA
I am going to be a great aunt again, looks like Justin will be getting a baby sis or bro, due on his birthday





This is Cheyenne, my great niece, who will be one the end of Feb
I haven't seen her since 3 days either she is already walking and talking some.  This niece is so different, and keeps me with lots n lots of pictures

love them all so very much.

are your nieces and nephews a big part of your life?



And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.




great things are happening :) and looking forward to sharing the news, but not going to jinx just yet.
blessings

PS My nephew Dax in the orange
just enlisted in the USMC today and will be coming to San Diego after high school graduation...I will be able to see him walk across the parade ground  so proud of him


1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8