Thursday, March 31, 2022

Life and Thankful Thursday

 sorry, everyone that I have been away.

March 9, I had yet another death, this time hitting close to home once again, my dad's twin brothers wife (my favorite aunt, you know the one you could always count on) My uncle is the only living relative (besides cousins) who is still alive.

I go April 6 for MRI with contrast on my shoulder to see what is going on.  I got behind on my BW photos so I will start with today and go from there (SINCERE apologies)   

April 1 starts the A to Z blogging challenge (I am normally prepared ahead but not this year so it will truly be a challenge)

March 28 was the one -year anniversary death of my beloved husband.  last week was not a very good week emotionally.  Then came Monday, went to the cemetery, set off some balloons they went 100 feet and landed in a tree, I just wanted to cry again, instead I remembered a funny between Gary and one of his friends about Gary getting stuck in the top of a bonsai tree (yep you read right) and having to have the local fire department come get him out countless times.  So, the balloons landing in the tree made me laugh after all (they got stuck in a pecan tree) God really does make the best of even the worst situation.

THANKFUL THURSDAY

my salvation

the twins 

family

warmer temps although today it is only 42

friends

my thankful list is always endless as we always have so much to be thankful for

PRAYER REQUEST

my grade school friend husband has esophageal cancer, financial burdens, our country, folks our eyes need to be opened if they haven't been, rising prices of groceries, my cousin just had gall bladder surgery she is still in a lot of pain, my uncle and cousins who lost their mom.  My upcoming MRI, an unspoken God knows.  

I pray for each of you to have a blessed weekend (approaching) and that God continues to keep his angels of protection around each and everyone during the trying times


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Gina, so much going on in your life. My prayers go up for you and my heart goes out to you. May the Lord comfort you and your family and also help you with your MRI, etc. praying for your friend's husband too. I do love the little balloon and bonsai tree story. I bet your hubby was smiling down from heaven on that one. (((hugs))) to you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8