Thursday, March 31, 2022

BW makes me smile day 90 barn bonus daily pics


 Found this beauty while out driving along the backroads.


Thursday, March 31Genesis 15:66 Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.

This bald Eagle was sitting on a ranch pond they normally are at the local lakes near the dams.  What an awesome site to see.








if you blow this pic up you can see the male flying on the water

blowing this one up will show you the male sitting on the other side (middle right) Did you know bald eagles' mate for life?   We also saw a golden eagle however he/she never landed and was flying to high for my phone to focus on.

spring creek, loved coming here as a child with my parents.  The trees are finally  turning YAY
another view of spring creek
the brandford pear and hawthorne trees are in full bloom so pretty but not very nice for allergies

the white pelicans have arrived could always count on them when I lived in KS 
Marcenferry Dam in NE OK one of the places I used to go with my dad fishing as a young child.  I love being able to visit my childhood memories.  Dad always told me if the horn sounded to get up the hill, as a child I said "daddy it's too big for me to climb" one day low and behold the horn went off mom and dad were gathering their fishing equipment to get up the hill and missed me, daddy looked and I was at the top of the hill, yelling at them to "hurry and get up the hill" as I didn't want them washing away with all that water (out of the mouths of babes) 
another view of the dam.


I loved my trip to KS this particular day and driving back home on the back roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8