Friday, March 4, 2022

Day 60 bw makes me smile 3122 my great twin Identical nephews

HI there please meet Samuel Everette  
This is Carter Lynn


They are just now right around 6lbs.  They will be 1 month old on 3222 (should have posted them tomorrow).  I got to meet them on 22622 I am so in love.  After the loss of my beloved husband and mom in 2021 these babies were (ARE) such a blessing to me and let me know that GOD is still in control.  Aunt Gina is so thrilled and can't wait to spoil them.   Sarah, and the rest of the gang said they can't wait to meet and play with their new cousins.   





Tuesday, March 01Titus 2:1111 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love...and Do they spell Samuel "Everette" with the "e" on the end like that? That is how I spelled our Matthew Everette's name too. Most people leave off the e on the end, but I liked it that way. They are so adorable. What a double blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes, the E is on the end named after thier Uncle Dax Everette (also, their great grandpa was an Everette) they are growing and doing very well :)

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8