Monday, March 14, 2022

31422 thankful

 3/14/2022 Thankful list

1) getting some extra sleep this morning
2) chores getting done
3) listening to the tree frogs
4) warm covers for the cold evening
5) my fur babies
6) getting some outside stuff done 
7) my salvation
8) spring is coming 
9) groceries in my cabinets
10) dependable transportation
11) my family that I have left

My list is in no particular order

Heavenly father Lord, today I pray for our country, Lord, I also pray you heal every broken heart, every person who is I'll rather it be cancer, heart problems, the flu, pneumonia and many more.  The family that received the news their loved ones has been killed.  Father, you know the needs of every single person just cradle them into your loving arms.  
I asked this in Jesus heavenly name!  Amen

How can you bless somebody? What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8