Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday Fill-Ins Week 299


Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.

1. It’s about time_________________.
2. An anecdote I like to tell is _______________________________.
3. I wish there was a way to _________ without _________.
4. Too many people take _________ for granted.
My answers:
1. It’s about time for winter to be gone and spring to be here.
2. An anecdote I like to tell is how my late husband and I met at church camp, but attended the same church.
3. I wish there was a way to clean house without vacuuming 
4 Too many people take life, financial freedom, for granted
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.

4 comments:

  1. Great fill ins and answers. Did you and your husband belong to a big church? Just wondering how you met at camp and not at church! I agree with your #3. I don't like vacuuming, but I also don't like dusting and cleaning bathrooms. I need a housekeeper! LOL. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, no we went to a small church, very strict Southern Baptist, the single girls sat on one side, the married people sat in the middle and the single boys on the very far right. He asked one of my friends if she would ask me to sit by him that night at tabernacle I told her to tell him yes. Afterwards we talked for hours until time everybody had to be in their dorm rooms. That was July 14,1982 the same day I also got saved. We went our separate ways in 1983 then got back together in 2016 married on 71418 *the same day he asked me to be his girlfriend* I agree with dusting and bathrooms. hope your weekend is wonderful as well

      Delete
    2. What an amazing story! I am so glad that your love story had a "happy ending", and that you eventually did get together and enjoyed a few sweet but too brief years together. (((hugs))) Thank you for sharing this with me.

      Delete
    3. THANK YOU! was 2 of the best times of my life and wouldn't trade those few years for nothing. your very welcome

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8