Friday, February 4, 2022

Day 33 makes me smile I am so in LOVE 2222



This is my great nephews' identical twins born 2222 this makes Great nephew 5 and 6 with 1 great niece.   Meet Samuel Everett and Carter Lynn with daddy Rob.   They were 4 weeks early and weighed 5lbs each hoping to go home today with mom.  I can't wait to meet them so that I can love and hold them both.   ONE PROUD GREAT AUNTIE









Wednesday, February 02Ecclesiastes 7:99 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.








 

2 comments:

  1. Oh WoW!! Identical twins??? That is really exciting! I love their names too. My son Matthew's middle name was Everette...but I added that extra e on the end for some reason. Matthew always asked me where I got that name. I really didn't have an answer...it just fit him. He's our son who is in heaven today, but maybe he's not worried about his name with the extra e on it anymore. He's got better things to do there. I love your sweet babies. So exciting!! I hope you get to hold them soon. 5lbs. each at 4 weeks early is actually quite big!!! That's 10 lbs. of baby for mama to be carrying around! I'm glad she didn't go any longer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH wow on your son, my nephew middle name is Everette with the E his paternal grandfather was Everette. Thank you on the babies :) I am so in love with these cuties

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8