Friday, February 4, 2022

Day 32 makes me smile Joplin waterfalls


also visited the waterfalls while in Joplin very sad to see them so low, first time in 3 yrs they have been this low.










Tuesday, February 01Psalm 3:2-62 Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” 3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. 4 I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. 5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. 6 I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, but maybe after all the snowfall the water falls will get more water. Maybe God lowered the levels so they wouldn't flood because of the snow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly I always know God has perfect timing for everything

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8