Thursday, February 17, 2022

21722 Thankful Thursday



 










Thankful Thursday is always a blessing to do

Today I am thankful for my salvation and knowing that God will NEVER leave me

that we didn't get the really bad nasty weather they were saying, it is very cold but didn't get all of the snow and freezing rain they were calling for

food in the cabinets

dependable transportation

A NICE WARM and safe place to live

My Great nephews are growing and doing well, mom is also doing well

FRIENDS

my SSDI finally got approved, thank you JESUS

TODAY'S PRAYER REQUEST

please pray for my best friend of 50 yrs and her family their mom gained her angel wings on Valentines Day, what a glorious day to go to heaven.  I know her husband and parents were greeting her with open arms and a smile.

our nation, economy sickness, financial.

another friend her sister went to be with Jesus on Wed the 16th

unspoken prayer request for another friend (God Knows)

a family member who is undergoing radiation for spots on the lungs (my dads only living brother who is his twin he is 89 yrs old) so far he is tolerating it ok.  

please know that if you want  me to pray with you  talk, cry, scream with you I am always here!

ginabean32@gmail.com

GOD bless each and every one of you may you have a blessed day and upcoming weekend


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post of thanksgiving! Praying with you for your friends and loved ones. Rejoicing with you for the good things God has provided for you. Praying for your shoulder situation too. I love that Romans passage as well. Thank you for sharing it with us. Nothing can separate us from the Love of God. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! God has been so good to me this last 5 months although I lost 2 very dear people with God on my side, I have conquered that part of my life. I love reading romans :) AMEN have a great weekend

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8