Thursday, August 12, 2021

Thankful Thursday


 







We always have so much to be thankful for every day not just Thursday.

I am very thankful for my Salvation

For a/c in this above normal heat

food in the cabinets

friends I have made at church

God, leading me on the path he desires

my animals always being faithful

PRAYER REQUESTS

our country

my mother in law still recovering from hip surgery

upcoming shoulder surgery for me (Aug 26th) pray this relieves the pain

brother who is facing another back surgery

my in-laws are making it to where I can't even talk to my Mother in law (she has been in my family 39 and treats me like her own daughter)  this is hurting me so bad since I just lost my mom.

Relief from the heat 


Hope every one has a blessed day


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that your inlaws are not being kind to you. Praying their hearts will be changed. Praying for you as you face surgery, and also for your brother. May the Lord comfort you and keep you safe and guide you in the path He has chosen for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8