Monday, August 9, 2021

Got MRI results

 Hey all hope everybody is having a GREAT week so far, here in the SW it has been so hot, under EXTREME HEAT ADVISORY until 9p, Wed night.   

Got the MRI results from my fall in JUNE FINALLY

Complete shoulder repair.   Not what I wanted to hear, although something had told me about 2 days before that was what was needed.    HOWEVER, due to my age the ortho doesn't want to do this surgery just yet so not have to go thru again in 15 yrs.   The 26th of this month going in for Orthoscopic, he is going to clean some of the old damage off  the bones, and try to repair one tendon, one is attached the other 2 are not fixable     The one may not be repairable.    The down time will be 1 to 2 weeks depending on if the 1 tendon can be fixed.   Prognosis is with this type of surgery 1 to 5 yrs   I feel like if I get even 3 months being pain free then it will be worth it.   

My fall finished it off,  this has been going on since a very bad car wreck in 2009 and at that time DR wouldn't order an MRI  .   

I will still try to do some blogs,  this is the reason I haven't done too many lately  5 minutes on my laptop and my arm feels like its about to fall off.


Please say some prayers for all involved




2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear that your arm is giving you so much pain. I am glad you will have some relief hopefully after this procedure. I totally understand how such pain can keep you from doing the things you enjoy doing. I am dealing with neck pain, which causes a lot of spasms in my upper shoulders and back and limits my motion. Going through physical therapy now after an epidural in the neck. It helps, but I may still end up having surgery eventually. Praying for you now. May the Lord comfort you and give you strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Neck and back pain is so painful, I am so sorry your dealing with this. Praying for you. 2009 my car wreck that started the shoulder, I also deal with neck and upper torso back pain. I pray you do not have to have surgery. Thank you so very much

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8