Saturday, August 21, 2021

Day 233 Bw makes me smile


top 2 pics are daddy and me 1969

middle pic is my moms siblings and cousins taken in the late 30's to early 40's

bottom row (l) is moms grandparents with her dad and his sisters, this one was taken in the late 20's   her dad was born in 1913  

Bottom R is dads great parents taken in 1919 (this is the readable date on the pic)   Dad's dad was born in 1881 his mom 1890







 Saturday, August 21

John 8:1212 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful family photos! I love them all. Thank you for sharing them with us. It is so neat to see that people were just like us way back then...they may have dressed differently, but inside they had the same kinds of hopes and dreams and fears and sorrows. And when they had Jesus, they had JOY> Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My dad was also a photographer, that is where I got the itch to do the same. Most of moms family was involved in the church they attended in some way. My dad's dad was a minister. Hope you have a great day.

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8