Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Feeling MAD

My landlord has been having a field day this week already and its only Tuesday.

Monday August 2 he verbally threatened he was going to tear down my fence, ok I have a pygmy goat who enjoys eating weeds and such.  I also have a German shepherd she knows where she can and can't go however the chihuahua doesn't know those out of fence boundaries.  This was at 830 in the morning .  Had some errands to do, came home landlord still here  he then gets a rifle/shotgun I wasn't looking at the difference,  and started waving it around (most states call this branishing a firearm  and stated he was ready to take me out anytime

I didn't sleep hardly any last night.    Today Tuesday August 3 I get up and the fence is gone before I realize and let the animals out what a fiasco with my goat.  I went to try to talk to landlord, he stated " I have never hit a woman and your going to be my first,"  MY response if your going to hit me I may be the first but guarantee I will be the last woman you ever lay a hand on or verbally/mentally abuse.  I asked him "does this make you feel like a manly man going around abusing women"  Now he is a piece of cake.

I have told him what is going on, with SS and he calls me a liar.  

I need out of this rathole before something serious happens.   I have no income,  I set up a go fund me account then I become a scammer,    How am I spose to move with no income?  I am to the point of just getting out of here.  It will be hard but my life is more important.   Called county Sheriff and they never showed up.  

Please say some prayers and hope that they are answered ASAP  I have called every agency around for resources to help me pay my rent.   The county I live in  in KS has very little resources for outside finaning.


Thank you in advance

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're in such trouble. For some reason I was sure that you already moved to another, safer and nicer place. I keep you in my mind, and I feel sorry I can't help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I never got to move before my mom passed away and thank you!

      Delete
  2. Wow, praying for you now. I am SO sorry you are having to deal with all of this. Praying God will send someone to rescue you out of that place safely and help you find a suitable home elsewhere. Praying God will protect you from that evil man. May God send His angels to guard you and watch over you and lead you safely "home".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. I notified the local sheriff and filed charges. I have left it all to GOD and know he has his hands on me

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8