Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Todays rambling Gods fingerprints

Todays topic is Gods Gods Paintings

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

Are you a bored photographer?  Do you often feel I can't find anything to photograph?
Let me tell you friends, there is no such thing!!! look around, Gods hand is always there, showing you his beautiful creations.    I never have trouble finding a photograph, rather it be clouds, the water shimmering like glass, the tree that has a face, rocks, flowers, even your vehicles.

God, is always faithful through  his many blessings he gives us to each and every day.  next time
your out and about think about this, that God's fingerprints are all around us.

Tune in next week for a new Wed ramble


Romans 1:1717 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, 
just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8