Tuesday, August 18, 2020

something different

 I am going to be picking a weekly topic and blog about it.   It will be on a particular day 

WED will be my topic day.    Will be no political talk just Ginas rambles (talk or write at length in a confused or inconsequential way.) 

I have been a writer for a very long time and 10 yrs as a blogger.   I am wanting for my blog

to get some followers again   how bout you?   my original blog had over a 1,000 followers and yes

I know we are all busy, however I refuse to be TOO BUSY any longer for something

I absolutely love doing,


I also have a passion for photography another definition of rambles (walk for pleasure, typically without a definite route)

3 of the things for me is photography, spending time with friends/family and blogging no particular order.

Tomorrows talk will be :  God's Paintings  however I am not going to spoil it you will have to tune in tomorrow and 

find out the information



 May God Bless You and Keep You | Sparkhouse

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8