Wednesday, August 19, 2020

100 things about me

   100 Things About Me - Homeschooling BlessingsHomeschooling Blessings


100 random things about me no particular order

    1.  I am the youngest 2 older brothers
    2.  I was the first grand-daughter on my moms side of family
    3.  I never had any wisdom teeth (yes I know I will never get wiser)
    4.  My name (Regina) means Queen
    5.  Purple is my favorite color
    6.  My first car was a 1967 mustang baby blue
    7.  I love talking
    8.  I lived in San Antonio TX
         Corpus Christi TX
         Anaheim CA
    9.  I have had 2 back surgeries
  10.  I shattered my right ankle in 2008 having pins plates and screws
  11.  I have broken my wrist 3 times Last time in 2019 now have pins plates 
  12.  I still have my bicycle with the banana seat and high bars
  13.  I still have my *Original* Barbie dolls from the 60's 
         and my Barbie  bus
  14.  My oldest friend and I have been friends since 1972
  15.  I met Gator at church camp in 1982 at the age of 15
  16.  I have 2 tattoos
  17.  I never met my dads mom
  18.  All of my grandparents are deceased
  19.  My cousins are like my sisters & brothers
  20.  I am German/Irish heritage 3/4 German 1/4 Irish
  21.  All great grandparents came over on the boat
  22.  I played in the creek till dusk
  23.  I had a playhouse
  24.  I graduated from Jr College with 3.94 GPA
  25.  I know how to read a map
  26.  I have visited the Biltmore house in Ashville NC
  27.  I have driven through all 4 time zones in a 24 hr period
  28.  I love to sing karaoke
  29.  I am a computer Geek 
  30.  I have managed 2 liquor stores
  31.  My first job out of college was administrative assistant to the General
         manager at Ramada Inn
  32.  I am scared of snakes & spiders
  33.  I have 2 mini pigs and a pygmy goat
  34.  I am right handed
  35.  I love bowling
  36.  Nothing is more fun than camping
  37.  I love the water
  38.  I am a proud member of Soldiers Angels 12 years now
  39.  I have never skydived (bucket list) 
  40.  I have never been east of MI
  41.  I have been from California to South Carolina on I-40
  42.  I have been on I 35 almost the whole length
  43.  I have traveled RTE 66 from Chicago to OK 
  44.  My friends are my family
  45.  I love to fish
  46.  I suffer from PTSD/anxiety/depression
  47.  I am a caretaker to Gator
  48.  I have a magnificent man 
  49.  I support our 2nd amendment
  50.  I met George Strait while living in San Antonio TX
  51.  My pets are my babies
  52.  I have my ears pierced 2 times each
  53.  I have worn glasses since the age of 15
  54.  I wore braces as a teen
  55.  I am an advocate for suicide prevention
  56.  I was a gymnast 
  57.  I still make my popcorn in a skillet on the stove
  58.  I still hang my clothes on the line
  59.  I have a green thumb
  60.  I love the beach
  61.  My dad passed 5 yrs ago this month (21), 
  62.  I still have my class ring 
  63.  I live on shoal creek right on the water
  64.  I have a step daughter and 2 step grand kids
  65.  I still have records(vinyl), 8 tracks and cassette tapes
  66.  I am an semi professional photographer 
  67.  I was born in 1967
  68.  I hate the COLD weather
  69.  I love being outdoors
  70.  I sleep with a fan on for noise
  71.  I use my phone for most everything
  72.  I still have a landline
  73.  I have never met a stranger
  74.  My hair is longer than it has been since in the 90's
  75.  I walk with a limp
  76.  I suffer from bursitis of the hip
  77.  I have a mentally challenged brother
  78.  I have a friend in CA that is the first person to reach China by ham radio in  the 80s
  79.  I am a redneck
  80.  I love helping others
  81.  My yard is always nicely trimmed/mowed
  82.  DO NOT LIKE JUNKY PLACE
  83.  I used to go roller skating every sat and sun as a teen
  84.  I remember going to the movies for a quarter (a dollar would get you in the movie and pop and           pop corn
  85.  I graduated from high school in 1985
  86.  I still have DONT LAUGH my WIN  XP computer and it still works (I have all of my editing 
         programs IE ADOBE, OFFICE
  87.  I graduated from Jr College in 1987
  88   I write poetry
  89.  My favorite college team is Oklahoma State Cowboys 
  90.  My favorite baseball team is Anaheim Angels and St. Louis Cardinals
  91.  I enjoy listening to other's problems
  92.  I love hiking unknown trails
  93.  I was 48 before I ever became allergic to poison ivy, oak or sumac
  94.  I have met several people off the internet
  95.  I am known to my friends as shegator
  96.  I use my cast iron skillets (daily)
  97.  I have never seen the grand canyon (bucket list)
  98.  I have a slew of 3 1/2 floppy disk
  99.  I am a pretty simple person (not high maintenance
100.  Last   RANDOM ORDER  we are truly blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8