Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Todays rambles CANCER SUX

Cancer Sucks T-Shirts & Shirt Designs | Zazzle.co.nzThis week Gator  and I got t he news nobody wants to hear.  His body is now rejecting chemo,
he will start radiation on a tumor that  has came up on the forehead. There is some chemo pills
that can be used, doc said they have very bad side effects.  The
longevity of the pills only prolongs the inevitable for 6 to 8 weeks.  Gator says he is going to continue to
Image result for navy seabeefight, after all he is a Navy Seabee  which he has the fight in him.

Navy Seabee  here is some history if you are interested.

Gator, has been fighting colon cancer since 2017 it has not
all been peaches and cream thru this journey. 
I have seen him mad at the world, crying his out the next.
when he first started undergoing treatment , being woke up at
wee ours of the morning because he was literally sicker than a dog
or didn't make it to the bathroom,  you know it didn't matter 1 iota
I would do it all over again.  I am scared beyond belief, but never
show him, the tears have been almost non-stop whenever I go out
and about, right now the only thing keeping my mind busy is
being about to do some photography. 

Why do people that always do things to help others out, get
this disease?   Why does our Government allow the cure? yes I know
it would loose a ton of money.  Gator chemo is in the 40k per treatment (2 x a month) yes 80K
a month     Japan or China ( I forget now) has a cure personally I would not wish cancer
on anybody even my worst enemy, and dang sure wouldn't wish chemo on them. 
Why do people have to suffer so much when they are trying to fight?   I know God is in control
and believe in miracles, right now I am a whirlwind of emotions.   
Always tell everybody that you love them, as tomorrow is never promised

Christi Lane  says it the best One Day at a Time



These are the 3 cancers that Gator has fought !   





Amazon.com: Colon Cancer Dark Blue Awareness Ribbon Pin (1 Pin): Arts,  Crafts & Sewing
Brain Cancer Ribbon decal 1

testicular cancer ribbon decal 1


2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say 'cause I know you have been through hell. Emotions ... asking why me? nothing but words of comfort may help some. prayers for all concerned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am We have a LARGE prayer circle going and still believe in miracles

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8