Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Linking up today with http://www.knitbygodshand.com/ for Thankful Thursday


I actually this last week read LUKE  thank you for the outline of each verse

Today I am thankful for
 Salvation and that I can choose where I want to worship
 The unconditional love of my father
 My mom still living and fairly heathy
 Dependable transportation
 Prayers that were answered
 Friends that who prayed with me in the  events that happened
 Visiting relatives from out of state
 the love of my life

PRAYER REQUESTS
Gators health
financial
that we get somebody that has extra room heaters  not being used as it is spose to be
extremely cold next week







Image result for thankful thursday knit by god's hand"

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8