Sunday, December 1, 2019

Stealing Sunday Fill it in

All of this was stolen from Bev all but my answers





Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!


Stolen from Friday Fill-in








1. Right now I'm  working on my blog(s)
2. Twirling my hair is my well known quirk.
3. Are you Born again?
4. Pray first, then eat!
5. That's why I told you in the first place
6. Andy Griffin is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting chores done, tomorrow my plans include Monday errands
8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Heaven and      visit my dad.
The corruptism  in our world something I don't understand.
10. Thanksgiving makes me think of all the childhood memories
11. Reading my bible is the best way to relax!
12. It looks like Autumn left with a venegance.
13. Trail mix is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
14. The smell of rain makes me think of how clean Heaven is.
15. When I am feeling lazy I take a nap
16. When I look to the left, I see sparkles our mini pot bellied pig.
17. our computere room are the room(s) that have the best view in my home.
18. Doing free photography was done dirt cheap!
19. Discipline is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
20. If you have any extra space heaters your not usingfeel free to share it
with me.

7 comments:

  1. I like Andy Griffin too...and thank goodness it is on in repeats daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your road trip wishes. May you receive some dreams wherein you and your Papa can have a little one on one talk.
    I wish we had ANY space heaters, one would be on it's way to you immediately! Wishing you a warmer house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see and visit with my daddy every couple of days He has saved my life many times since he passed. thank you for the generosity on the heateres

      Delete
  3. Thanksgiving sure does bring back the memories, doesn't it? I never thought about it, but I bet heaven does smell like rain...x10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't we all wish we could join you on your road trip. I have a few folks I'm looking forward to seeing again. I also enjoyed Andy Griffith. Thank goodness it is still on every day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8