Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Terrific Tuesday

I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.

Psalm 130:5 NLT 

What a beautiful day ended up being very cold this am however the sun came out to a nice 60 
got some weight lifted off my shoulders today.
had a photo moment  
took car to ck the lights  needs new connections around 60
for repairs.
The storage shed is safe 
Had good luck from landlord, he actually gave us paper work
needed for weatherization 
all the (fur)children  

The love of my life is one of the most amazing people you will ever meet, can't wait for the world to know him as I do because without him life would be just blah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8