Thursday, September 11, 2014

we will never forgett

With the 13th anniversary of the worst attack on US SOIL upon us,
We will never forget all the lives lost during this horrible time
we all came together, and became a stronger USA but now we
are all frightened once again with all the ISIS.  WE NEED TO
PRAY FOR AMERICA.

I know there is not one of us who do not
remember what we were doing, where we 
were at.  I stayed glued to the TV 























I was due to be flying on 9-11-01 at the time of the bombing from Tulsa, to San Antonio
however, due to gut feelings I changed my

ticket for Sunday.  
Call, it intuition or God telling me I needed to fly home on Sunday. 
 When 911 happened I couldnt
believe...this is the reason I came home early



















GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN




1 comment:

  1. God bless America and all she stands for.... weather she is well or ill, that she will oppose any foe that threatens the United States of America and her allies to assure the survival of mankind. RAK)(

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8