Friday, September 12, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop week 180

Feeling BeachieOkay, you know the deal – Each week,Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them, She will add you as co-host to the hop! Hilary REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! This week’s co-host is Obi from Eloquent Obi – she came up with all the statements

The statements:
  1. The beach is _____
  2. Smartphones are ____
  3. I like to ____
  4. My dream ______________ would be _____________
My Answers:
  1. The beach is tranquil, and my favorite place to be
  2. Smartphones are ruining our ability to remember simple things
  3. I like to play my facebook games and my blog in the evenings
  4. My dream HOUSE would be a small cabin right on the ocean shores
    This is a Blog Hop!



    Feeling Beachie

    2 comments:

    1. you and I are on the same page with our dream houses!!
      Even though I have a smart phone, I am still the kind of person who has a big monthly family calendar on the wall, and post it notes for other things I need to do/remember. I never use my phone for that stuff.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love FB games but I don't allow myself to play them - I get too addicted

      ReplyDelete

    Comments always welcome

    Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8