Friday, September 12, 2014

Thankful Thursday






















Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Psalm 25:5 NLT

thankful Thursday no better place to be
we all have so much to be Thankful for it is hard for me
to put into a small list.

I am thankful for the much needed rain
my salvation, my freedom to read my bible
living in the USA
getting my Mary Kay page set up and working/ w/o much problems
thank you Bethe for the help.
Renee, helping tweek my blog and the new look on Bethe's
my doggies who love me unconditionally
tv to help pass the time
food in the fridge,
water to drink
so many things we take for granted everyday while others struggle over
the simple things

I have lots of prayer request this week:
my dad found out he needs a defibrillator
shoulder pain (is almost getting unbearable)

safe travels to my parents as they are attending dad's 64
high school reunion tomorrow (sat)
friends needing prayer (God knows)

hope everybody has a great and blessed weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8