Friday, September 5, 2014

Thankful Thursday


I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.

Here we are on Thankful Thursday no better place to be
Cooler temps
rain
echo gram coming back "normal"
fresh veggies from the garden
new found friends *that I am going to be getting* from my MK sales
nice comfy bed
finding a cure to get rid of chiggers *I hate those things*
vicks and 2 tbsp salt stir together, and then apply to bites (IT WORKS)
parents
friends calling out of the blue
dependable transportation
my doggies love me for who I am  *LOL*
strangers waiving when you let them *turn*
ability to help people out
 hope everybody is having a great week















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8