Sunday, January 30, 2022

Day 28 bw makes me smile Old water pump

found this Jewel in my late daddy's hometown.  Also, today would have been moms 85th birthday.  I know she had the celebration of a lifetime in heaven, with all of her family, friends










Friday, January 28Philippians 3:10-1110 I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Heavenly Birthday to your mother. Yes, I am sure she is celebrating with Jesus and all the family gathered there. Love the old pump. Those are getting harder and harder to find. I used to love to get cold water out of an well pump like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! this old pump was actually on the property that my dad lived on, I didn't realize that was they all grew up. I love getting cold water from the well. however by time I came along it had switched to electric

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8