Thursday, January 13, 2022

Day 13 BW makes me smile Family

This is our last family pic together; this was on mom and dad's 60th wedding anniversary 12182014.  Dad and mom sitting, oldest brother in glasses, then middle child, I am the baby.

Dad passed 8-21-2015, Mom 7-17-2021 I am sure they had quiet the celebration for their 67th anniversary in heaven.








Thursday, January 13Isaiah 43:1919 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.


 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have this picture to treasure those precious memories. And yes, I am sure they had a wonderful celebration in heaven. I think every day in heaven is a celebration of some kind or another!!! Some day we will find out for ourselves!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have nothing but very fond memories of mom and dad as well as my maternal grandparents (didn't really know dad's parents) I agree whole heartedly about the daily celebration, and I can't wait to experience it.

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8