Thursday, January 13, 2022

Day 12 BW makes me smile Maternal Grandparents


My Grandfather Ira Cecil James Rhines "Bud" he drove the school bus for many years in Van TX  1913-1995 He was always smiling a very Godly man, was very blessed to call him Grandpa



This beautiful lady Florence C Williamson Rhines 1909-1990 was always sewing, crocheting and cooking.  She is where I inherited playing the piano by ear.  She was always smiling as well.  She was also a Godly woman.  I was blessed to call her grandma.




They were married 57 yrs before she passed away.  I was the oldest granddaughter on mom's side and the youngest on my dad's side.  

Wednesday, January 12

Psalm 40:33 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORDand put their trust in him.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures and precious memories. How wonderful that you inherited that musical gene! My MIL could play the piano by ear as well as she played a ukulele and a guitar when she was younger. None of her children or grandchildren seem to have inherited that gene, however. My son likes to play the organ, but makes up music as he goes. He enjoys it...and wears headphones so we don't have to hear it. LOL>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved my grandparents with every ounce of my heart (all of my family in fact) I love playing the piano, now very rusty with all the health issues. I played clarinet in school, most of time was played by ear, all though I can read music, the lazy side of me wants to do it by ear.

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8