Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday 4 So tell me

 

So Tell Me....











This week's questions come from Sparky! I hope you enjoy doing them.  

1. Music. What kind of music do you enjoy? Are you musical?
 

2. Travel. Where have we been? What's your favorite destination(s)?
 

3. Occupations. Did you end up working at what you wanted to be? Do you wish                                                   you'd done something else, if so, what? etc.

4. How do you keep from being bored? 

 Thank you for joining in each week. You have made this such a wonderful                                                      experience and I know Toni, in whose memory we continue, would be pleased as punch.













1.  Music:  I enjoy old country traditional hymns, some praise and worship 80s pop
2.  Travel:  California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas                                           Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina,                                                           South Carolina Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Florida                                                                                       Favorite Destination  Texas and Oklahoma
3.  Occupations:  No I always wanted to be a nurse, in reality I had the best                                                        nursing job ever and wouldn't trade for the world.  RIP GATOR
4.  Photography, blogging, word games, bible study (no order)

And I have no clue why my blogger is messing up? any ideas  sorry for the bad layout

10 comments:

  1. In your mytheme-customize-advanced-backgrounds check the colour of outer and main background. Maybe it needs to be changed to sth different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Music. What kind of music do you enjoy? Are you musical?

    Easy listening and classical. I'm not musical.


    2. Travel. Where have we been? What's your favorite destination(s)?

    Not a lot of travel, but have been to many states in the U.S. Lived in Mexico for several months in my youth.

    3. Occupations. Did you end up working at what you wanted to be? Do you wish you'd done something else, if so, what? etc.

    Babysitter, waitress, bartender and then deputy sheriff. I spent 25 years in law enforcement. Best career ever.

    4. How do you keep from being bored?
    Boating, blogging and reading.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I copy and paste the layout for the Tuesday 4 meme, I always clear the formatting before I try to type my answers. That way you can re-format it with your own specifications and it comes out much better. On your dashboard page, when you are typing your post, there should be a button across the top to click that will clear the formatting. You have to highlight the whole post and then clear the formatting. I hope this helps. I appreciated and enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much have looked but do not seem to find it, the only thing that I find is HTML or text is this by chance it?

      Delete
    2. On the other end click three dots, the last thing there is "clear formatting"

      Delete
    3. there is nothing in my blog (when doing a new post) that says clear formatting nor three dots

      Delete
  4. I loved listening to some praise/worship music. Haven't done that in awhile. Glad you liked your job. Nurses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My job was a caregiver, wouldn't have change for nothing. I am very fortunate to be my late husbands caregiver for the 4 1/2 yrs.

      Delete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8